This is a simple and relaxing tour that can be completed without any effort even by those who ride very rarely. You will be accompanied by one of our expert guides and, safely, you will ride in a constant up and down along paths and country roads to discover the natural, historical and artistic beauties of the territory of Montaione.
3 hours (for a total of about 15 km) will be enough to discover the secrets of this vast territory and enjoy lovely views, old churches, castles, with the possibility to reach the Holy Mount of San Vivaldo with its church, monastery and chapels, a jewel of art and architecture unique in Tuscany.
But what matters most is that you can choose how, where and when to do this tour, arranging it together with our guide.
Both at the booking time or on the day of the tour, you can decide whether to do it in the morning or afternoon, starting from Montaione or, moving with your own car, from one of the nearby locations, choosing whether or not to make a stop to taste the typical Tuscan wines accompanied by some local traditional products (extra cost, see notes).
In any case, if you want to ride and have fun, let us advise you: we will arrange together your dream bike tour!
- Meeting in Montaione in the car park in Piazza Gramsci at 8:15am. See map
- For morning tours: meeting at 8.45, starting at 9.00 and return at 12.00.
- For afternoon tour: meeting at 14.15, starting at 14.30 and return at 17.00.
- Schedules are subject to change. The return time is a guide only.
- Payment in cash at the start of the tour. We do not accept credit cards.
- Reservation required within 48 hours (two days before the departure date of the tour).
- The rate does NOT include rental of mountain biking.