A cross-country style tour also suitable for less experienced riders where you can ride safely, so we can show you the natural beauty that surrounds us. Starting from Montaione we will face the single track of Poggio all’Aglione, then head towards San Vivaldo to visit the quaint Holy Mount with its chapels, the church and the monastery.
Then we continue in the direction of Tonda but first we will face two single tracks in the woods of Corbezzolaia riding through vineyards, olive groves and rows of cypress trees, surrounded by a picturesque landscape until we get Piaggia.
From here we descend into the valley of the river Egola and then up in the direction of Montaione.
At the end of the tour we will enjoy a well deserved rest sipping fine wine accompanied by salami, bruschetta with olive oil and other delicacies.
- Meeting in Montaione in the car park in Piazza Gramsci at 8:15am. See map
- For morning tours: meeting at 8.45, starting at 9.00 and return at 12.00.
- For afternoon tour: meeting at 14.15, starting at 14.30 and return at 17.00.
- Schedules are subject to change. The return time is a guide only.
- Payment in cash at the start of the tour. We do not accept credit cards.
- Reservation required within 48 hours (two days before the departure date of the tour).
- The rate does NOT include rental of mountain biking.